Out of this world fun! The fun light-up cup illuminates when you tap the pressure-sensitive cup on a flat surface! Your little one will love the fun prints and vibrant colors!
Features a durable and bite resistant no Spill spout - uniquely designed to prevent spills.
Double wall-insulated base keeps drinks cooler for longer
Shaped for little hands to easily grip & hold, making it easier for them to practice drinking independently. BPA-Free
NOTE: Battery included. Do not microwave, put in a dishwasher, or boil
RECOMMENDED AGE OF USE: 6 months +