Glass Babybols provide a healthy and easy way to store your baby’s meals. But why choose glass storage containers?
Glass is the ideal material for storing food. This natural material is environmentally-friendly, neutral, and durable.
These storage containers have a capacity of 220ml. They have a screw-cap lid with a hermetic silicone seal. They have graduations (in ml and in oz) and a rewritable surface on the lid, where you can simply note the stored recipe and the date it was created.
To reheat their contents, use a bain marie system rather than a microwave (defrosting function) or a bottle warmer (or any other appliance that heats with steam) when the Babybowls come out of the fridge or freezer. They are practical, dishwasher-safe and can be sterilised.
These small storage containers are extremely durable. They do not stain when they come into contact with food (such as carrot or tomatoes) and are recyclable.
Our advice for use :
- Wash before use
- Always remember to remove the lid when heating.
- To prevent the jar from bursting, do not fill the Babybowls to the brim before putting it in the freezer.
- When defrosting, allow the jar to defrost in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) before heating.
Why you will love them:
• Glass storage containers, environmentally-friendly, natural & recyclable material
• Optimal preservation of flavours
• Screw-cap lid with hermetic silicone seal
• Clear graduation marks
• Large rewritable surface on the lid
• Stackable containers
• Easy to clean (dishwasher-safe)
• Heating in a bain-marie is to be preferred
• Fridge & freezer-safe
• Can be sterilized
Lid: PP / Silicone