Glass Babybowls provide a healthy and easy way to store your baby’s meals. But why choose glass storage containers?
Glass is the ideal material for storing food. This natural material is environmentally-friendly, neutral, and durable.
These storage containers have a capacity of 100ml and 220ml. They have a screw-cap lid with a hermetic silicone seal. They have graduations (in ml and in oz) and a rewritable surface on the lid, where you can simply note the stored recipe and the date it was created.
To reheat their contents, use a bain marie system rather than a microwave (defrosting function) or a bottle warmer (or any other appliance that heats with steam) when the Babybowls come out of the fridge or freezer. They are practical, dishwasher-safe, and can be sterilised.
These small storage containers are extremely durable. They do not stain when they come into contact with food (such as carrot or tomatoes) and are recyclable.
4 x Babybowls Hermetic Glass Storage Containers 100 ml
4 x Babybowls Hermetic Glass Storage Containers 220 ml
Our advice for use :
- Wash before use
- Always remember to remove the lid when heating.
- To prevent the jar from bursting, do not fill the Babybowls to the brim before putting it in the freezer.
- When defrosting, allow the jar to defrost in the refrigerator (not at room temperature) before heating.
Why you will love them:
• Glass storage containers, environmentally friendly, natural & recyclable material
• Optimal preservation of flavours
• Screw-cap lid with hermetic silicone seal
• Clear graduation marks up to 160 ml / 5,5 oz
• Large rewritable surface on the lid
• Stackable containers
• Easy to clean (dishwasher-safe)
• Heating in a bain-marie is to be preferred
• Fridge & freezer-safe
• Can be sterilized
• Organic recipes booklet included
- Container: Glass
- Lid: PP / Silicone"